Google play 3.4.6 apk download (Google play app Download)
Google has recently launched Google Play store replacing Android market. Though you can use Default Android market app for a while (you will receive notification for update to Google Play), but if you don’t want to wait for those push update then you can download Google play Store 3.4.6 apk manually and install it in your Android Device manually.
Download Google play Store 3.4.6 apk
Download Google play store apk 3.4.6 from here
Google play 3.4.6 apk Preview Screenshot
How to Install the Google Play Store App 3.4.6
Installing Google play store app in your Android device is really as simple as installing other apps. You just need to download the Google play Store 3.4.6 apk file and transfer it to your Android device. You need Android 2.2 or above to install Google play Store. Now use any file manager to browse and install Google Play store to your device. For Novice users:
detailed step by step Google play Store installation guide
- First of all Download the Google play apk from the above link and transter it to your phone (if it needs).
- Go to applications settings and Select “Unknown sources” from the check box for Android 4.0, find it under Settings » Security..
- Now you need to open a file manager to browse your SD card. If you don’t have any file manager then install it free from Google Play App store (Former Android market)
- Open file manager and go to the file downloaded (and transferred) apk file
- Tap or click on the apk file to begin installation
- Finish the installation and you are done
- Now you can use Google play Store
If you are facing any problem while installing Google Play Store then share it in the comment section.
Recommended Google Play Store Downloads
- Download Google Play Movies apk file
- Download Google Play Music APK file
- Download Google Play Books apk file