This Acer phone made a great buzz around in the Intel’s CES event and it is finally round the corners for the general public. Acer has properly introduced its latest Liquid C1 with a grand release lately. There are lots of things to consider about this phone. Let’s have a close look at it.
Key Features of Acer Liquid C1
- The best part about this phone is its Lexington based 1.2 GHZ Atom Z2420 processor. This processor enables you to work smoothly on the interface and get all the things done in a nice manner.
- This phone serves you with a sophisticated 8 MP camera with which you can snap all sorts of images in a nice manner.
- This phone is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- The 4.5 inch HD resolution display again makes the things pretty comfortable for you.
- The connectivity feature of this phone is again pretty impressive. HSPA + 3G support enables you to connect to a swift network within a flash.
- A powerful battery has been provided to you which will last for 9 hours on an average. You can easily hold 3G talks for a good period of time.
- Acer is planning to release this phone in black and white color variants.
- It comes with nice USB support with lots of attachable and other forms.
- This phone provides you 4 GB of internal storage which can always be extended by microSD card slot.
- It’s touch screen and other smart features are above par and you will definitely enjoy while browsing through it.
Price and Availability of Acer Liquid C1
As of now, Acer is all set to make its launch in February in Thailand. The price of this phone will be near about $335. This Intel powered handset will then be launched in other countries of South East Asia. It is anticipated that this phone will be the flagship Smart phone of Acer in time to come.